Friday 23 May 2008

The making up game.

Photobucket

So, we totally made up. Woo! We had a funny sort of day, full of little arguments and bickering about crap. I think we are both very stubborn. But sometimes, you just have to let bygones be bygones. Bygones is a funny looking word isn't it? Then on my way home, I stopped off at West Ealing Broadway to surprise Michelle with Lychees because she loves them. As I was walking around, she called me and sounded very chirpy and said, 'lets go for dinner baby'.

This we did. But plenty happened before and after. So I got a bus home to get ready, when I was just getting in the shower, she tells me she's nearly in town so I'm like, 'fuck!' and try to hurry. I was like...20 mins late....and Michelle was not happy...we fought a bit more, she thought I was doing something with ???someone???

Anyway, she walked me over to this bar we haven't been to before but the bargirl totally ignored us; Michelle thinks it's coz we looked underage...which we are not! I never carry I.D. because I am 23 for god's sake!! But even when I bought cigarrettes (R.I.P. I have recently quit(a kebab gave me kidney damage (I like to think so), went to hospital, saw smoker hacking up stuff))), 'they' I.D'd me!!

So yeah, yadda yadda, we went for dinner to this lovely Indian restaurant called Laguna (great name), right next to this Greek place we are yet to try. It was totally delicious, service was awesome, staff fantastic, very polite for Indians! I'm Indian so I can totally say that! We argued a bit more etc etc. Then we hopped onto a bus and went to my work building, because I wanted to show Michelle where I work. She had stomach pains so we went back home, almost in complete silence. On the walk back to the house, I started to cry....gah! I just felt so sad.

We got back, lay there together but not quite together, in the dark....all naked. God, Michelle is sexy. I turned over to kiss her and goddamn did we kiss. I couldn't stop my hands from running all over her body, stroking her sides, kissing her everywhere. I cannot get enough of this girl. We made love, but it was late; I was almost falling asleep fucking her. This didn't stop me from wanting her to touch me though...I begged, I didn't get. Apparently, it's all about me tonight....

This morning, she made me breakfast...mmm i love Ready Brek, and she made a smiley jam face in my bowl. Maybe because I asked for it!

So, I totally love her, couldn't bear to leave her behind this morning (she has a day off). Her mum and sister are coming down tomorrow, she has a great family! Her dad is awesome, Sqaudron Leader Tofi. It's hot.

I can't wait to go home tonight and ravish her again. Or you know, watch TV or something.

1 comment:

Eat Paris said...

You begged, but didn't get... aaaw baby, sorry! I was so tired though after you know, the running your hands all over me and stuff!!

Very sexy... I wish we hadn't had those little fights, and I wish you would let me hold you when you cry you bum-face. I love you, dammit!!!

Anyway, thank you... that was cool, and kinda hot. Check Dance Anthems later, but not yet, ok? xxx