Friday 15 August 2008

My lovely girlfriend!

I dedicte this space, with photos, to my sexy, beautiful, crazy, talented and totally fuckworthy girlfriend Michelle Tofi!

As you can see, we're both partial to a bit of healthy 'tache growing action...
Photobucket

The Bon Jovi days:
Photobucket

She's a total junkie show off. This is probably why I love her.
Photobucket

She's my little cutie pie...even when she is using a sex toy as a telephone...hmmm..
Photobucket

The first time we went shopping together and she bought this shit top for like £52. I never understood that, but I ummmd and ahhd accordingly:
Photobucket

Here we are sharing our first kiss! If only we knew then what we know now....
Photobucket


So yeah, short and sweet..there are so many more pictures of Michelle I would love to share...but I'm sure she would beat me for that, and some, well, let's just say they are for my eyes only! One day, when I'm all good at blogging and websites and stuff, I will dedicate a whole world to her. I already have given her my world and I love her so much.

MICHELLE, WILL YOU MARRY ME?! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

Eat Paris said...

Kimberley, we are both junkie show-offs, that's why we love each other... ok, maybe you're not so much the junkie part. But then, neither am I!

The bon jovi days?! that picture should be burned!!

And... it is not an expensive shit top. It was like £20 or something, and it's just a black jacket, innit. You know, for emo winter days.

Gaah. I love you. Of course I will marry you my beautiful girl xxx